This safari combines the best of gorilla trekking and wildlife viewing as you camp in Uganda. Famous for mountain gorilla trekking safari, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park protects more than half of the remaining mountain gorillas in Uganda while Queen Elizabeth National Park offers you the opportunity to cross the equator as you view its almost 100 mammal species and an incredible 606 bird species
Please note following regarding Gorilla Permits
- Gorilla permit prices are subject to change without warning.
- Prices for gorilla safaris are based on clients staying together.
- Gorilla viewing is subject to availability of permits, which are limited.
- Separate quotes are available, on request, for clients wishing to stay at other properties.
- All gorilla permits need to be purchased at the time of booking or a deposit equivalent to 50% of the cost of the safari paid, whichever is higher.
- We may customize any of our itineraries to suit you. You are at liberty to reduce or add a number of nights, change a hotel (upgrade/downgrade), change a given routing etc.